[SOLVED] Need advice about AIO cooler

Iniaskle

Commendable
Mar 5, 2019
Hi!

I want to get a cooler upgrade for my Ryzen 5 3600, right now I'm just using the wraith cooler. I've heard that not all AIO coolers fit a micro atx case, I'm using the ASRock B450M Steel Legend. And my case is the Cooler Master Q300P. I do need RGB in my built because I love RGB :p.

Thanks!

Last edited by a moderator:
Solution
Looks like that case supports either a 120mm or 240mm radiator in the front, and a 120mm radiator in the back. Personally, I think 120mm radiators are pretty redundant, easily rivaled by air coolers, and a 240mm will be much better at cooling.

Just a few things I need to know.
  • What is your max budget (before tax)?
  • How important is noise level to you?
  • RGB on the fans, CPU block, or both?
Looks like that case supports either a 120mm or 240mm radiator in the front, and a 120mm radiator in the back. Personally, I think 120mm radiators are pretty redundant, easily rivaled by air coolers, and a 240mm will be much better at cooling.

Reactions: Iniaskle
Solution

Iniaskle

Commendable
Mar 5, 2019

Sorry for the late response :/, My budget would be 100-150 euro's (Belgium) cpu block and fans doesn't matter, I already have some rgb fans. Noise level is pretty important though. I really appreciate your help :)

Iniaskle

Commendable
Mar 5, 2019

Never mind, I will upgrade to a new air cooling cpu cooler because I travel a lot and bring my pc with me and I just want to be sure that it doesn't leak all over my parts. I appreciate it though, thanks!