Need advice about fans..

Jexter

Distinguished
Aug 19, 2009
Today i finally received my new computer parts i got the Antec Three Hundred case and i was studying it and i saw that there's room for 2x 120mm fans in the front of the PC so what is the best coolers i can put there?..

The only requirements i have is that they are noiseless around 20db i think is okay and the price shouldn't be too high..

Also i'll need another fan for my CPU it's a AMD Phenom II X4 955 3,2Ghz - what would you recommend? a friend of mine says that the OCZ Vendetta 2 is a good choice..

Oh and one thing more.. i also bought a Accelero S1 Rev. 2 cooler for my new GFX which is a XFX Radeon HD4890XXX.. but im kinda afraid that it won't fit correctly on Arctic Cooling's homepage it says it fits for the 4870 card but i don't if there's a diffrence in size etc between the 4890 and 4870..

Conumdrum

Distinguished
Nov 20, 2007
I dunno off the top of my head. But ya know, might try this question in the video card forum too. A new header.

Noiseless fans with decent air flow which you will need? Dunno about that, but there are some good choices at silentPC. Ohh the stock fans are actaully not that bad, you can adjust the fans.

Only your final temps you get and your acceptable noise levels will decide if you need more fans.

A low speed side fan helps a lot on this air cooled case.