Need advice for a monitor (with 780GTX)

Captain Luffy

Honorable
Jul 31, 2013
Hi I'm having trouble making up my mind on which monitor screen would be the best for my 780 GTX (no SLI, only 1 monitor).

I think 1080p is the best since I don't want to turn down settings on the next gen games.

I want it 27"
and ofc a good brand like Samsung.

Any advice ?

Thx!

Solution
I'm staring at just what you need :)
Samsung SyncMasterS27B350 27" its the monitor i use at work, its an excellent monitor, has a clear image and very good viewing angles, its easy on the eyes two, i work with CAD all day wich can be very stressing and the monitor does a good job keeping my eyes well rested.

Sure it has a heavy price of around 350+ but since you are asking for a wellbranded 27 incher i assume you are willing to pay for the quality.

Kurifox

Honorable
Jul 30, 2013
I'm staring at just what you need :)
Samsung SyncMasterS27B350 27" its the monitor i use at work, its an excellent monitor, has a clear image and very good viewing angles, its easy on the eyes two, i work with CAD all day wich can be very stressing and the monitor does a good job keeping my eyes well rested.

Sure it has a heavy price of around 350+ but since you are asking for a wellbranded 27 incher i assume you are willing to pay for the quality.

Solution