johnnyq8

Distinguished
Jun 10, 2010
hi guys as you see i want to replace my thermaltake M9D case its mid tower case and i barrley installed my hd 5870 inside it actually not me some engineers did that and i thought to get thermaltake element s its very good case and its meet my budget as well my budget is 50 K.D wich its 160 $ maybe if i were in america i would get full tower case for less but in kuwait we dont have cooler master cases and i saw some shop sell it for 100 K.D wich its 300 $ maybe so anyway i was thinking to get thermaltake element s or gigabyte 3d aurora they have the same price and my current case is not good with air flow because its tight inside and the real problem is that my corsair 750 watt is in the top of the case and thats psu is really heavy im afraid it may full dawn and damage my hardware so lets here thoughts

JohnnyChrist

Distinguished
Jul 14, 2010
First of Kuwait rules. My mom lived their for most of her child hood.

On topic:

Your PSU won't fall, don't worry.

Between the Gigabyte and the Thermaltake, I'd suggest going Thermaltake. Every product I've purchased from them has been quality, from a $50 case to a $70 heatsink.

If you can, though, I'd suggest going Lian Li, they're the epitome of quality and have very strict quality control.

Hello
Well Thermaltake Element is good and looks nice,and its cable management is good too, but i would recommend to look at cases like Coolermaster HAF 932, which have better cooling and its bigger and i think it costs less too.

johnnyq8

Distinguished
Jun 10, 2010

brother you may have not read my thread well i said we dont have cooler master cases in kuwait if we do will buy it withought asking anybody

Your case has a 120mm fan in front, and one in back, along with a small side fan which I probably mostly useless.

To get better airflow and cooling, look for something with at least two 120mm intake fans in front.

An Inexpensive case would be the Antec 200 or 300. They are about $50-$60 in the USA.

Do not worry much about a top mounted PSU. There are plusses and minuses but toppling over should not be one of them.

What brands of cases are available to you?

johnnyq8

Distinguished
Jun 10, 2010

first thanks for reply
second brands we have in kuwait
thermaltake - gigabyte
cooler master i wish if we have in kuwait such hot weather in kuwait we need good cases antec im not sure that we have it in kuwait and i thought to bring thermaltake element s
any ideas guys