Question Need advice on a good bedroom set up for a laptop as a "Console".

minnin90

Commendable
Sep 1, 2021
I wasn't sure how to word the subject but what I am wanting to do is use a xbox controller/wireless and my laptop hooked up to a 65in 4k TV I purchased yesterday to play steam games and Elder Scrolls online. What I am needing is a laptop stand that is affordable and sturdy. I also need a wireless mouse/touchpad combo and I can't seem to find one, at least that I think would be response for browsing games. I know this isn't ideal, however my laptop is much more powerful then a ps4/xb1 and about on par with an xbox one s. So I see no need to get a console, yet. :) Thanks. I'm thinking of this is my lazy set up haha....in bed (as my apartment is small and the living room isn't a good place to game with company) anywho this is probably an odd request thread for help but i could use it. :D

D

Deleted member 14196

Oh and by the way a console would spank most laptops. get yourself an Xbox series X or series S and forget gaming on a stupid laptop that gets super hot no matter what you do. I guarantee you the series S will outperform your laptop hands-down