Need advice on build around 3K

TijnieDJ

Prominent
Apr 18, 2017
Hi there :D

Im planning on building myself a new pc somewhere end 2017 begin 2018, I already have a parts list kinda sorted out but since im quite new to building pc's I'd like some advice.

I want to be using it for gaming ( GTA, CSGO, rust, BF 1 and some more AAA games), I'd like to do some rendering and recording on it aswell. I'd prefer a 1440p 144hz monitor so I think I'll need something like a 1080 or 1080ti

so the parts that I kinda have in mind are
GPU : Asus 1080 TI OC
CPU: 7700k
Memory: 16gb 3000mhz quad-kit from corsair
Mobo: Asus ix Hero
Storage : 960 evo 250gb and a intel 600p 512gb and just some 2tb hdd or a hybride one from seagate
PSU : RM650x from corsair
Case: Phanteks enthoo evolv Tempered Glass
Cooling : Kraken X62 NZXT
Monitor : AGON AG241QG (24'' 1440p 14hhz monitor from aoc)

So if you have any improvements or comments I'd like to hear them
greets ( sorry for any grammer mistakes or bad english :) )

Solution
If you want to build a PC in end of 2017 or start of 2018 then come back here at that time. By that time the hardware will completely change as you will be having option of next gen NVIDIA GPUs(Volta will be out) and if you wait for next year then you will also get next gen of Intel mainstream CPUs(Coffee Lake will be out).

We can provide you list but with big changes like CPU and GPU by the time you get that it will be outdated stuff.
If you want to build a PC in end of 2017 or start of 2018 then come back here at that time. By that time the hardware will completely change as you will be having option of next gen NVIDIA GPUs(Volta will be out) and if you wait for next year then you will also get next gen of Intel mainstream CPUs(Coffee Lake will be out).

We can provide you list but with big changes like CPU and GPU by the time you get that it will be outdated stuff.

Solution

TRENDING THREADS