Question Need Advice On Building A New Pc (600Euro)

Curtis50cent

Honorable
Sep 12, 2013
I was thinking about something like this ASRock Radeon RX 580 Phantom Gaming D OC 8GB GDDR5 256-bit, GIGABYTE B450M DS3H, AMD Ryzen 5 2600X 3.6GHz box, Corsair VS Series VS650 80+ 650W PSU , HyperX Fury Black 8GB DDR4 3200MHz CL16. Any suggestions ? My budget is 600 euro at most. Still not sure if ill need a case , storage or ssd, ive got those in my old pc, but if the price lets it why not. Any help is appreciated.

febisfebi

Distinguished
Jan 10, 2009
If you are using this rig for gaming, I would think long and hard about whether using a last gen Amd CPU in order to save ~$60 is a good idea. If you absolutely cannot afford the $200 3600, I would go with an I5-9400F for about the same price as the 2600. You will get as much or more than a 20% boost in performance in games and everything really with either option, just by using current gen CPU.
It sounds like you have a budget worthy of current gen IPC, I would not cheap out on this. If it means not getting a pretty case, this would be a good reason to stick with old faithful for now. You can always get another case they are giving them away all the time usually with an old mb/cpu/ram as well, so you might have to recycle some of that yourself. Just look on Craigslist/offerup in your area.
Good luck on your build!

Reactions: Curtis50cent

Curtis50cent

Honorable
Sep 12, 2013
If you are using this rig for gaming, I would think long and hard about whether using a last gen Amd CPU in order to save ~$60 is a good idea. If you absolutely cannot afford the $200 3600, I would go with an I5-9400F for about the same price as the 2600. You will get as much or more than a 20% boost in performance in games and everything really with either option, just by using current gen CPU.
It sounds like you have a budget worthy of current gen IPC, I would not cheap out on this. If it means not getting a pretty case, this would be a good reason to stick with old faithful for now. You can always get another case they are giving them away all the time usually with an old mb/cpu/ram as well, so you might have to recycle some of that yourself. Just look on Craigslist/offerup in your area.
Good luck on your build!
Since you came up with some other cpu suggestions id like to ask if i have to switch up the gpu with the 3600 .

ASK THE COMMUNITY

TRENDING THREADS