Question Need Advice On Issues

ad556

Honorable
Mar 4, 2013
Hi Guys, My Build Is Current, and situations, with my PC, please help.

RAM: CORSAIR VENGEANCE, NON OC, 1600 RANDOM ACCESS MEMORY.
CPU COOLER: H60 2X RADIATOR INTAKE, AND OUTTAKE AIRFLOW. TWO FANS, AND RADIATOR IN THE MIDDLE.
PC FANS: CUSTOM 4 X AF CORSAIR FANS
GPU: 970 GTX GIGABYTE, G1 GAMING NON OC.
STORAGE: SAMSUNG SSD, 840 SERIES PRO - USING SAMSUNG MAGICIAN (MAIN WINDOWS DRIVE), 2ND DRIVE WD BLACK 2TB.
JUST A NOTE, FOR THE STORAGE DRIVES, SAMSUNG MAGICIAN, MENTIONS SSD, ARE IN GOOD HEALTH.
CPU: 3770K NON OC, WAS PREVIOUSLY OCED IN THE PAST, TO 4.2GHZ WITH, THE RECOMMENDED VOLTAGE, OF 99% SUCCESS, OC FOR 3770k @ 4.2GHZ.
PSU: HX 850 CORSAIR: SOMETIMES, I HAVE HAD TO, RECYCLE MY PC, BECAUSE IT LOCKS UP, AT START UP.
MOTHERBOARD: ASUS Z77 SABERTOOTH, SOMETIMES USB PORTS, GET A ERROR, ON THE FRONT OF THE BOARD, CANT ACCESS THE BIOS. PC 99 PERCENT RUNS, PERFECTLY FINE THOUGH.
COMMON ISSUES OCCURRING LATELY.: GAMES FREEZING, CAN ONLY USE ALT, CTRL DELETE AND SIGN OUT.

Hope, someone is willing, to assist, would be greatly appreciated.

ad556

Honorable
Mar 4, 2013
Have you got the newest drivers for the GPU from Nvidia's website?
I did recently, and games still froze, had to do a sign, out every time. It does not, happen always though. As i mentioned, starting the thread, in the OP.
Just another question, sorry to re bump my thread. You do, not have advice, on any other, issues i mentioned?. Thanks in advance Conan.

In regards to your USB problem:
Did you install the official USB and Chipset drivers from here? If not, do this now and see if it helps.

In regards to games freezing:
  1. Are the games legit or pirated?
  2. Did you install the Chipset drivers above?
  3. I would also suggest that, if nothing else works you should update the BIOS.

ad556

Honorable
Mar 4, 2013
In regards to your USB problem:
Did you install the official USB and Chipset drivers from here? If not, do this now and see if it helps.

In regards to games freezing:
  1. Are the games legit or pirated?
  2. Did you install the Chipset drivers above?
  3. I would also suggest that, if nothing else works you should update the BIOS.
When i press F8, it shows my SSD and HDD, and then it says enter setup, i have done, this heaps in the past. Once i click enter, it goes to the Windows Load Up Logo again, i have reset the CMOS before, did not change anything, my BIOS is the latest update.

ad556

Honorable
Mar 4, 2013
Hi, please download both the USB and Chipset drivers from the link I sent. Now, you must install them in Windows. It might fix your prompt problems.
CMOS reset, used the wrong, pines prior, to re checking the diagram, on my phone, which i screen shotted the manual. Put it back, onto X.M.P at 1600 with 3.9, which is the stock X.M.P, will reupdate the BIOS again, and report back, if any further problem occour. Thanks for you're help.

Last edited:

ad556

Honorable
Mar 4, 2013
CMOS reset, used the wrong, pines prior, to re checking the diagram, on my phone, which i screen shotted the manual. Put it back, onto X.M.P at 1600 with 3.9, which is the stock X.M.P, will reupdate the BIOS again, and report back, if any further problem occour. Thanks for you're help.
So far I ended up, enabling post BIOS, with sabertooth logo, BIOS updated perfectly fine. Will report back, of any other issues, thanks once again.

ad556

Honorable
Mar 4, 2013
I'm glad that is fixed. Let me know if the games still freeze, and I can help you out if they are.
I ended up, downloading the digital, version via steam which, was 80GB not the accurate size, but it was the rough estimate, maybe 80.3GB. So far i made, a FiveM folder, were all my programs are, that include games, but i did not put FiveM, in the Steam folder, i put it separate. Once i downloaded FiveM, a fresh install in a fresh folder, it update the FiveM update. I think that, using the Digital download, has all the contents for FiveM. I will, let you know, what happens, if it freezes again. It ended up, also doing, a fresh download, of the full FiveM files.

ad556

Honorable
Mar 4, 2013
I have downloaded, all the FiveM files, and successfully connected my rockstar account, also with my steam account as well. I did have, freezing from pressing escape, but since i did a computer restart, and deleted my caches.xml and i, re booted FiveM again, i gave it time to load, the settings and its working fine now. Will update you guys, if anything else happens.

Last edited: