Need advice on what PC to buy

Elgiganten

Honorable
Feb 4, 2013
Hello everyone!

I need some advice on what PC to buy, because I don't understand much of a PC's specifications. I'm going to mainly use it for games, movies etc. So I want a good and a fast PC. Here's the ones I consider buying, but I don't know which one.

So please, can you please read through the specifications. I have compared them all three there:

http://www.elgiganten.dk/is-bin/INTERSHOP.enfinity/WFS/store-elgigantenDK-Site/da_DK/-/DKK/ViewProductCompare-Show?products=PBDTU7HEG048@store-elgigantenDK|ACDTSKJEQ019@store-elgigantenD

You can press on the green button "Marker forskellene" and it will highlight the differences. I don't think you really need to understand Danish, as it is mostly numbers.

Which one should I go for, to play quality games and movies on great settings. Intel Core or AMD? Which one of the PCs has the greatest graphic card - NVIDIA GeForce or AMD Radeon? Can any of those PCs run games like Battlefield 3, Max Payne 3 etc on highest settings?

Please help out. I really hope to get some good advices.

Thank you. :)

help me_83

Honorable
Feb 25, 2012
I clicked on the link, however there is only one computer in your compare. Please update the link with your choices again. :)

help me_83

Honorable
Feb 25, 2012
Go with the Packard Bell iMedia S iMdS2870. It will serve you better for gaming and movies. the other will/might lag a lot with its graphics. so get the Packard Bell iMedia S iMdS2870 with the intel and you'll be on your way to EPICNESS. Have fun with it. if you have any problems just message me and ill help.

Jonah49

Honorable
Feb 5, 2013

cravin

Honorable
Jan 22, 2013
spending $80 on 4gb ram is really overkill. Buy samsung magic 1.35v ram for $40. Ram doesn't often fail, and even IF it does sometime, you can just buy another pair for the $40 you saved by buying the other ram. Not that it will likely ever fail. Also, why get a gt630? That's a TERRIBLE gpu.

Just realized you're buying OEM stuff. LOL fail. (both on your part to buy anything oem and my part for not reading right)