[SOLVED] Need advice to decide between these monitors only

Chriss Angeh

Distinguished
Jun 19, 2015
hello there guys, im gonna buy a new monitor for me since i gave my old one to my brother, and i would like some input on these choices:

ASUS VP249QGR ips
MSI OPTIX 24inch G241 FULLHD 144HZ 1MS ips
AOC 24g2 144hz 24inch ips
LG Ultragear 24 inch 144hz TN 24GL6000F

pros an cons, etc.

thanks for your help

Solution
The pros and cons are really simple in perspective irrespective of the monitors

IPS simply has best color accuracy at the cost of high latency and the opposite is TN with bad color accuracy but low latency although there are some TN monitors that give decent colors(Ultragear sadly isn't one of them...)

So if you're into colors, Then either of the three will do. You can look at these reviews to see which one suits you better.

AOC 24g2 144hz 24inch

ASUS VP249QGR

MSI OPTIX 24inch G241

If you're asking the reputation of the brands and quality, I can't comment on that since I've never bought anything from all of them.

WrongRookie

Reputable
Oct 23, 2020
The pros and cons are really simple in perspective irrespective of the monitors

IPS simply has best color accuracy at the cost of high latency and the opposite is TN with bad color accuracy but low latency although there are some TN monitors that give decent colors(Ultragear sadly isn't one of them...)

So if you're into colors, Then either of the three will do. You can look at these reviews to see which one suits you better.

AOC 24g2 144hz 24inch

ASUS VP249QGR

MSI OPTIX 24inch G241

If you're asking the reputation of the brands and quality, I can't comment on that since I've never bought anything from all of them.

Solution

Chriss Angeh

Distinguished
Jun 19, 2015
I'm into colors but also want good response quality build, and I think it's also important to have a decent warranty Incase there's a need for replacement, I posted these monitors because these are the only ones available at my country for similar prices

WrongRookie

Reputable
Oct 23, 2020
I'm into colors but also want good response quality build, and I think it's also important to have a decent warranty Incase there's a need for replacement, I posted these monitors because these are the only ones available at my country for similar prices

All the monitors you have here are limited to 2-3 years of warranty irrespective of which one you go for. Again, you can look up those reviews for the IPS and decide which one will suit you.

Reactions: Chriss Angeh