NEED ADVICE Zalman Z11 Plus

GB7

Reputable
Jul 6, 2015
Hey guys I've been thinking about buying à Salman z11 case for my new gaming rig and I can't decide if I should replace front and rear fans with Noctua NF-S12A for better ventilation. I'll be running a 4790k and Msi gtx 980ti. Any owners of this case who think that stock case fans are good enough or should I replace them?
Thanks in advance :)

Solution
Hi. I've had the Zalman z11 plus for quite some time now running my AMD fx-8350 @4.7ghz and my msi gtx 970 and I've never had any problems in terms of cooling with the stock fans. The only problem I did find was the two 80mm side fans are a bit noisy and they have a molex connector so they can only be run at full speed, so I replaced them two fans but if you're not bothered about the noise then stock fans are good enough.
G

Hello zalman z11 plus owner here i use it with a gtx 970 and an i7 6700k im very happy with the stock fans (thou i put +2 in there for watercooling :D ) i wouldnt replace the stock fans as thoes are good but if you have fans lieing around you could put thoes in there xD (without taking out the included ones

grundles

Reputable
Feb 24, 2015
Hi. I've had the Zalman z11 plus for quite some time now running my AMD fx-8350 @4.7ghz and my msi gtx 970 and I've never had any problems in terms of cooling with the stock fans. The only problem I did find was the two 80mm side fans are a bit noisy and they have a molex connector so they can only be run at full speed, so I replaced them two fans but if you're not bothered about the noise then stock fans are good enough.

Solution