[SOLVED] NEED ADVICE

Omar1015

Distinguished
Nov 2, 2014
ok so i want to know if i should just play fortnite on ps4 instead of pc because i have a 60hz monitor and either way my pc only gets 100-120fps but it isnt consistent, like i get occasional hitches and stuff when im playing. im thinking i should play on ps4 because its more smooth/stable until i upgrade my pc and get a higher refresh rate monitor. wanna know what yall think. thanks.

prob not needed but, current build : https://pcpartpicker.com/list/PXc7nQ

Solution
With so many different systems and monitors being on PC it could put you at a bit of a disadvantage against someone who's running a 240hz monitor, has view distance set on max and has the system to achieve that 240 FPS+.

On PS4 everyone is using similar hardware and while some may have a better display with low input lag its nothing nearly as drastic as PC.

With your inconsistent FPS I'd say the PS4 would be a better choice.

WildCard999

Titan
With so many different systems and monitors being on PC it could put you at a bit of a disadvantage against someone who's running a 240hz monitor, has view distance set on max and has the system to achieve that 240 FPS+.

On PS4 everyone is using similar hardware and while some may have a better display with low input lag its nothing nearly as drastic as PC.

Solution

Omar1015

Distinguished
Nov 2, 2014

yea i agree thanks a lot

Reactions: WildCard999