[SOLVED] Need airflow advice

Jun 18, 2020
pmw6r36Lj
Specs: Ryzen 9 3900
Mobo: Gigabyte z390 Aorous Ultra
GPU: GeForce 2070 Super
Air cooler: Noctua DH15
Fans: 7 Corsair LL140 RGB fans

So my CPU temps run about 44-56 while idle. Doesn’t seem too bad. But I wanted to seek any extra advice about the BEST possible airflow. I currently have 1 back fan and 2 top fans working as exhaust. And I have 3 front fans and 1 bottom fan as intake. So my question(s) is this:

1. Would it be more beneficial to remove the first top fan so air can reach my CPU cooler? Or should I keep it so the hot air will rise and leave?
  2. Should I remove the fan on the bottom? I didn’t know if the fan on the bottom or not would disrupt/prevent the airflow from the front 3 fans from reaching the cpu/mobo.
just really looking for expert advice on what would keep my pc the coolest. Thanks.

Solution
I currently have 1 back fan and 2 top fans working as exhaust. And I have 3 front fans and 1 bottom fan as intake.
That is the best possible setup for optimal airflow. If you change it, it wont be any more helpful than what it is and might even end up being detrimental to the cause.
Your temps are fine. Stop overthinking and enjoy the build. Cheers...
I currently have 1 back fan and 2 top fans working as exhaust. And I have 3 front fans and 1 bottom fan as intake.
That is the best possible setup for optimal airflow. If you change it, it wont be any more helpful than what it is and might even end up being detrimental to the cause.

Solution
Jun 18, 2020
Thanks. Was just making sure. Want the best possible results!