Question Need an opinion if i should upgrade to a new gpu

Dec 20, 2020
I want to upgrade my current pc but it was a pre-built pc and i don t know if the new gpu(gtx 1650 4gb) will be compatible with the mobo
Also, will it bottleneck too much with my cpu?
Specs
Cpu: amd fx-8310 3.4ghz
Gpu: amd r7 240 2gb
Mobo: m52bc_m32bc
Psu: nJoy titan 500w(i replaced it bcz the old psu was crap)
Ram: 8gb ddr3

DSzymborski

Curmudgeon Pursuivant
A non-super 1650 will be fine. I wouldn't go any higher than that with this platform.

Good move on replacing that PSU. nJoy is notorious for selling cheaply made junk with fake 80 Plus badges. Dai-tech/nJoy has just a couple of PSUs that actually passed 80 Plus at the very top of their product line, but to celebrate, they decided to reward themselves by giving all their models 80 Plus badges. The Titan 500W isn't even actually a 400W PSU.

Dec 20, 2020
A non-super 1650 will be fine. I wouldn't go any higher than that with this platform.

Good move on replacing that PSU. nJoy is notorious for selling cheaply made junk with fake 80 Plus badges. Dai-tech/nJoy has just a couple of PSUs that actually passed 80 Plus at the very top of their product line, but to celebrate, they decided to reward themselves by giving all their models 80 Plus badges. The Titan 500W isn't even actually a 400W PSU.
I just wanna buy a simple gtx 1650
No, i actually replaced my chinese psu with the njoy titan, which i tought it was good. So will i be able to use it with the 1650?