[SOLVED] Need assistance !!!

Terry1978

Honorable
Apr 25, 2015
Hi all once again i am asking for help with my pc old as it may be is still runing good but seems to bee of need maybe of some software or some setings .
recently i formated and re instaled windows along with a samsung SSD i must say the system was runing faster but seems to have lost that for 2 months know .
Did go on the userbenchmark.com web site and run the test http://www.userbenchmark.com/UserRun/11375533 any info would be apreciated thank you all !!!

Solution
You will have to consult your motherboard manual, to determine which key needs pressed to enter the bios. Also, make sure your keyboard is in a USB 2.0 slot. USB 3.0 typically doesn't work, on those older rigs, until Windows drivers kick in, at startup.

Terry1978

Honorable
Apr 25, 2015
Hi my cpu temp dose not go above 38c have a corsair 110i cooling it and i keep the asus 1060 6gb at 50c with the fans at 40%
any tips on the samsung it seems to go slow at least the past 2 months.... yes my drivers are up to date know that you mentioned it i was looking for the direct bios that i used to have before doing the format but canot locate it so i could go direct into the bios and have a look around and unfortunatly my cd that came with motherboard dose not whant to open no more lol i can overclock but i have my cpu set on automatic mode

Terry1978

Honorable
Apr 25, 2015
Trying to access me bios and its not posible when pc starts up or any other way basicaly to enable xmp on ram and check my ssd setings ... any info would be apriciated thank you !!!

Terry1978

Honorable
Apr 25, 2015
Hi and thank you i must have the keyboard in wrong usb slot it lights up only when i do a restart
just wondering why at first the pc was fast after i instaled the SSD and after a couple of months it seemed slower got a 500gb samsung evo with 300 gb left on it i will check stuff more close maybe i put SSD in wrong slot also !!!