[SOLVED] Need big case for server motherboard

mathiasd.hauge

Commendable
Nov 8, 2018
Hello, im trying to find a big case for a server motherboard and i was wondering if anyone knew about somthing that would fit. The motherboard I need to find a case for is 16.48″ x 13″ (41.9cm x 33.0cm.) and the model is H8QG6-F.
I have seen some big cases in the past like the Corsair 780T, but i don't know if it will fit in that case.

Solution
Hello, im trying to find a big case for a server motherboard and i was wondering if anyone knew about somthing that would fit. The motherboard I need to find a case for is 16.48″ x 13″ (41.9cm x 33.0cm.) and the model is H8QG6-F.
I have seen some big cases in the past like the Corsair 780T, but i don't know if it will fit in that case.
That motherboard is an SWTX form factor. You will need to try and find a case that supports that as otherwise it would require case modification and still might not fit right.
That motherboard is an SWTX form factor. You will need to try and find a case that supports that as otherwise it would require case modification and still might not fit right.

Solution