need board recommendation (gigabyte, or any other)

Hello People,

I am wondering if there is a board out there that meets the following
criteria:

Socket A (with Barton 333 (or XP 266) support)
4 DDR slots
Supports Dual Channel (not essential, but preferrable)
Supprts Reg ECC Dimms. (required)

Anything else is gravy (NIC, ATA/SATA Raid, sound, etc) ...

Thanks,

- NuTs

check out the GA-7N400 Pro2 Rev 2

http://www.giga-byte.com/MotherBoard/Products/Products_Spec_GA-7N400%20Pro2%20(Rev%202.0).htm

GolfNut wrote:
> check out the GA-7N400 Pro2 Rev 2
>
> http://www.giga-byte.com/MotherBoard/Products/Products_Spec_GA-7N400%20Pro2%20(Rev%202.0).htm
>

> On Sat, 16 Oct 2004 16:16:38 -0500, "NuTCrAcKeR"
> <nutcracker@internationalhacker.org> wrote:
>

>>Hello People,
>>
>>I am wondering if there is a board out there that meets the following
>>criteria:
>>
>>Socket A (with Barton 333 (or XP 266) support)
>>4 DDR slots
>>Supports Dual Channel (not essential, but preferrable)
>>Supprts Reg ECC Dimms. (required)
>>
>>Anything else is gravy (NIC, ATA/SATA Raid, sound, etc) ...
>>
>>Thanks,
>>
>>- NuTs

With the GA-7N400, you are only able to use 3 of the DDR slots. The
4th DDR slot is for dual channel ONLY.

That being said, my GA-7N400-L is a good board. Just make sure all
the OTHER parts of your system are fully operational... When I got my
new board, I had a hell of a time with stability until I figured out my
graphics card was going senile.

Ryan