Need CHEAP Laptop for Graphic Design/School purposes.

taneyboy

Reputable
Feb 23, 2015
Hi all, I am currently in the market for a laptop I can use for school. Basically what it needs to be able to do is run the adobe suite and be small and portable. The problem is my budget will be under $400. I have a good reliable desktop which I do the brunt of my graphics work on, so the laptop wont have an absurd workload, but I would need it to be able to do a bit of preforming without me wanting to chuck it out the window. Does such a laptop exist? What are the capabilities of the Intel cards/processors that come on these $350 laptops? Any help is appreciated.

Solution
I am afraid your budget will not cover any laptop with decent display (that is, better than 1366x768), nor the lightest / thinnest one.

Look at Newegg/Amazon/etc for refurbished systems. First hit on Newegg is 14" Lenovo T410, I5/2.4GHz, 8GB, 128gb ssd for $335. SHop around, and you may be able to find the one you're looking for.
I am afraid your budget will not cover any laptop with decent display (that is, better than 1366x768), nor the lightest / thinnest one.

Look at Newegg/Amazon/etc for refurbished systems. First hit on Newegg is 14" Lenovo T410, I5/2.4GHz, 8GB, 128gb ssd for $335. SHop around, and you may be able to find the one you're looking for.

Solution