Need compatible cheap, good mainboard for the g4560

lalib1

Commendable
Jan 14, 2017
Hello my friends,

I want to build my first own low-end gaming PC ( :) ) . So I bought the g4560 for 60 Euros and started to collect the Things I Need to built it.

But I Need some help! there are tons of compatible Mainboards for the g4560, but I want one which is cheap but good. I want to connect later on a PCI Adapter for wireless.

Things I want to add to the Computer:
-8GB (which one is good for it?)
- SSD atleast 256GB
-RX470

which cooler & power Adapter do you also prefer? I want that the System stays cool and the power Adapter (so my friend told me) also influence the life span of the whole PC!

Thank you for your help and sorry for my bad english

Solution
The stock cooler with that Pentium should keep it nice and cool under 60C. As far as motherboards, I'm not sure because the H110 series is the budget series, but it requires a BIOS update to be compatible.

Corsair Vengeance LPX DDR4 2400 would be good memory.

SeaSonic G Series SSR-550RM 550W is a good quality power supply.

If you want to avoid wondering if the G4560 will work on an H110 board, you could go with a B250 or H270 board. Whichever one has the features you want would be a good one. There are some really good ones for around $100 or more, but those are a bit expensive for a low-end budget PC.
The stock cooler with that Pentium should keep it nice and cool under 60C. As far as motherboards, I'm not sure because the H110 series is the budget series, but it requires a BIOS update to be compatible.

Corsair Vengeance LPX DDR4 2400 would be good memory.

SeaSonic G Series SSR-550RM 550W is a good quality power supply.

If you want to avoid wondering if the G4560 will work on an H110 board, you could go with a B250 or H270 board. Whichever one has the features you want would be a good one. There are some really good ones for around $100 or more, but those are a bit expensive for a low-end budget PC.

Solution

Whiskey4blood

Prominent
Feb 27, 2017
I have a plan to buy the same CPU and GPU and am wondering the same questions. I don't know how to update motherboard bios so I would like to get one that will just work. Can someone tell me if updating bios is easy and post a link to a guide for the h110 series or tel me if there is a mobo that doesn't need a bios update with g4560. The case wil be ITX Corsair 250d so the mobo needs 2 fit.
Thanks for suggestions and help, Janes