[SOLVED] Need confirmation on my upcoming system

jerfop12

Commendable
Dec 16, 2017
Hello everyone,

I want to buy this pc with the following specs but is it all compatable and good with eachother?:
I9 9900K
be quiet! Dark Rock Advanced C1 cpu-koeler
ASRock Z390 Pro4
Corsair 16 GB DDR4-2666
Kingston A400, 240 GB SSD
Seagate BarraCuda 1TB HDD
Corsair CX750M, 750 Watt

I still have my old GPU which is a 1060 that does everything pretty well.
Will this setup work good?

Thanks already,

Solution
Yep.

However, for 9900K i would buy another cooling. It's "K", and u might overclock it a bit (now or in a few years from now).

I would change cooling to bequiet! dark rock pro 4 or Noctua DH-15. That will be quiet and effective, even if You decide to overclock someday.
Temps on that CPU are pretty high and You really need high-end cooling for this.
(those two require low profile RAM memory, else the radiator won't fit on the motherboard).

Also i would think of more reliable PSU (this one is OK, but could have been better).

maziech

Respectable
Feb 18, 2019
Yep.

However, for 9900K i would buy another cooling. It's "K", and u might overclock it a bit (now or in a few years from now).

I would change cooling to bequiet! dark rock pro 4 or Noctua DH-15. That will be quiet and effective, even if You decide to overclock someday.
Temps on that CPU are pretty high and You really need high-end cooling for this.
(those two require low profile RAM memory, else the radiator won't fit on the motherboard).

Also i would think of more reliable PSU (this one is OK, but could have been better).

Last edited:
Solution

maziech

Respectable
Feb 18, 2019
P.S. if it is for gaming, i'd suggest You to buy Crucial MX500 500GB ssd instead of kingston. This will give You some space for favourite games to be installed on SSD (faster loading)