Need feedback on first pc build

May 9, 2018
So i’m building my first gaming pc soon and need some feedback on my build before I start buying parts. I’m going to use it mostly for gaming. Here’s what I’ve found so far:
https://www.prisjakt.no/list.php?l=463274

So what I’m most unsure about is the power supply and the ram (if its the right type or if theres a better alternative)

Since this is my first build I would like to know if there is changes i should make that will make the build better, or cheaper without sacrificing too much performance.

Thanks in advance

Solution
if you can wait get the updated ryzen and 400 chipset mb. with the newer mb you should be able to drop in the next cpu from amd with a bios update. drop the storage drive use the funds for a 256g m2 drive for speed. a 120g ssd is to small. windows 10 will take up about 30-40g of the ssd.
if you can wait get the updated ryzen and 400 chipset mb. with the newer mb you should be able to drop in the next cpu from amd with a bios update. drop the storage drive use the funds for a 256g m2 drive for speed. a 120g ssd is to small. windows 10 will take up about 30-40g of the ssd.

Solution