need free software for monitor network

frank326

Reputable
Nov 3, 2014
hi guys i need some sort of software that i can install on my computer that can check and see which device in the house is using the most data i have a brother and sister and they use my mums laptop for youtube and some online games and that really slows down my net i wanna see if there is any sort of software that can check the amount of data her computer is using when they are playing games and watch videos online and if possible would like to have the option to close down their browser or disable their connection if they do something thats not good for their age .kinda some soft of monitor software that gives me access to computer and i can remotly have control over it

Solution
No such software exists. If it did I could use software on my machine to spy on your usage and turn off your browser...that would be so much fun :)

You need a device, normally some form of firewall, that can do this function. Since all the traffic must pass though it has full control of any data. Some routers have very basic abilities to report on traffic but generally since it must collect data over a long time you need something with a hard drive doing this function.

No such software exists. If it did I could use software on my machine to spy on your usage and turn off your browser...that would be so much fun :)

You need a device, normally some form of firewall, that can do this function. Since all the traffic must pass though it has full control of any data. Some routers have very basic abilities to report on traffic but generally since it must collect data over a long time you need something with a hard drive doing this function.

Solution