Question Need gaming mouse recommendation

Dec 19, 2019
If that's not the correct place to ask let me know

I play FPS games (mostly counter-strike)
My hands are 20 cm length and 11.5 cm width
Budget is about 40$
I play without mouse pad, on a white table if that matters
What's your recommendation?

Thanks

Lutfij

Titan
I would advise on getting a mouse pad since that will reduce the amount of wear and tear on the feet for the mouse. Dust tends to build up and then cause drag on the mouse.

Preferred site for purchase? Here is a shortlist but then again, what is your preferred style for holding onto the mouse, claw or palm...?

Reactions: ligonsker
Dec 19, 2019
I use mostly palm grip

About the pad: I remember I had a mat before, and whenever I lift the mouse and put it back on the pad it just has bounce back movements.. like it makes it move unintentionally. I was never sure it was the pad or the mouse I was using, but I just used on my table and it worked well. If you have a good pad that won't do it I'll try it (Not too expensive :))

I buy from Amazon

ceriumin

Respectable
Nov 13, 2018
I use mostly palm grip

About the pad: I remember I had a mat before, and whenever I lift the mouse and put it back on the pad it just has bounce back movements.. like it makes it move unintentionally. I was never sure it was the pad or the mouse I was using, but I just used on my table and it worked well. If you have a good pad that won't do it I'll try it (Not too expensive :))

I buy from Amazon
You really can't find a mouse 20cm long but some good mice for cheap include Rival 310, Logitech g203 and the Razer Deathadder Essential. Find which one looks the best and meets your standards. I recommend going to a computer store which allow you to test some peripherals. Find a cheap mousepad which meets your standards as well. It doesn't matter if you don't get a RGB 100$ mousepad, any will do as long as its the right size

Dec 19, 2019
my hand is 20 cm length it's not that I'm looking for a 20 cm mouse :D that would be a huge mouse I think. I will try one of the 3 you mentioned!

Apr 2, 2020
There are many gaming mouse available in the market. I personally use Razer DeathAdder V2 for gaming, because it has 20,000DPI sensitivity and 650IPS tracking speed.

ASK THE COMMUNITY

Latest posts