Question Need gaming mouse recommendation

ligonsker

Commendable
Dec 19, 2019
If that's not the correct place to ask let me know

I play FPS games (mostly counter-strike)
My hands are 20 cm length and 11.5 cm width
Budget is about 40$
I play without mouse pad, on a white table if that matters
What's your recommendation?

Thanks

ligonsker

Commendable
Dec 19, 2019
I use mostly palm grip

About the pad: I remember I had a mat before, and whenever I lift the mouse and put it back on the pad it just has bounce back movements.. like it makes it move unintentionally. I was never sure it was the pad or the mouse I was using, but I just used on my table and it worked well. If you have a good pad that won't do it I'll try it (Not too expensive :))

I buy from Amazon

I use mostly palm grip

About the pad: I remember I had a mat before, and whenever I lift the mouse and put it back on the pad it just has bounce back movements.. like it makes it move unintentionally. I was never sure it was the pad or the mouse I was using, but I just used on my table and it worked well. If you have a good pad that won't do it I'll try it (Not too expensive :))

I buy from Amazon

You really can't find a mouse 20cm long but some good mice for cheap include Rival 310, Logitech g203 and the Razer Deathadder Essential. Find which one looks the best and meets your standards. I recommend going to a computer store which allow you to test some peripherals. Find a cheap mousepad which meets your standards as well. It doesn't matter if you don't get a RGB 100$ mousepad, any will do as long as its the right size

Reactions: ligonsker
my hand is 20 cm length it's not that I'm looking for a 20 cm mouse :D that would be a huge mouse I think. I will try one of the 3 you mentioned!

I have one that's close, Asus ROG Spatha, I think it was designed for football players and wrestlers LOL It was the only mouse I could find that had the button layout I liked though, and I happened to look when it was on sale for a relatively cheap price for it.

ASUS-ROG-Spatha-Size-Comparison.jpg

TRENDING THREADS