need graphic card suggestion for my amd a10 7850k

kentangmi4

Prominent
Oct 5, 2017
hi guys..i have amd a10 7850k cpu..i know this cpu not really powerful since now lot of better cpu out there. not planned for upgrading.. since i only play dota2.. can u all suggest me the best graphic card for me so i can play dota2 with best graphic view n fps without bottlenecking either of my old cpu and the suggested gc.. thx guys...

ps:mayb my question can confuse u all since i really noob about computers.sry..

Solution

That's enough PSU to handle just about any modern gxf card you'd want to use. Tom's Hierarchy Chart puts that APU in the same tier as the FX-6300. OC'ed, the APU might even be able to keep up with a GTX 1060 w/o too much bottleneck. At least in single player gaming.

kentangmi4

Prominent
Oct 5, 2017

clutchc

Titan
Ambassador

That's enough PSU to handle just about any modern gxf card you'd want to use. Tom's Hierarchy Chart puts that APU in the same tier as the FX-6300. OC'ed, the APU might even be able to keep up with a GTX 1060 w/o too much bottleneck. At least in single player gaming.

Solution

kentangmi4

Prominent
Oct 5, 2017
btw.. sry mr MLLapan1 i accidentally & unintentionally vote down ur written up there.. thx for trying to help..ok. so if u r not the fsn to nvidia advertiser..any other suggestions for me?