Need Graphics Card help!

ixJake

Reputable
May 3, 2014
Hi everyone!

I'm new to computer upgrading and decided its time to start, as I want to get more out of my computer in terms of gaming ect...

I know the best thing to do for now is to buy a graphics card, I have an Acer Aspire xc600, and my specs are;
3.40Ghz processor,
4GB Ram,
and 64bit operating system.

Its a small case computer so I need a low-profile graphics card (or is it worth selling my computer and buying a new one?)

I've already been recommended some cards, however none of them delivered to the Uk, so this is pretty important! My budget is around £150 so anything below or around that would be great!

Many thanks in advance!
- Jake

Solution
I think you don't have enough of everything to consider an upgrade. You need at least twice as many ram and at least twice as many CPU cores, I think you have 2 now, considering the rest of your components.

Whatever new you buy, the rest will be a massive bottleneck even on 720p gaming.

BigBadBeef

Admirable
I think you don't have enough of everything to consider an upgrade. You need at least twice as many ram and at least twice as many CPU cores, I think you have 2 now, considering the rest of your components.

Whatever new you buy, the rest will be a massive bottleneck even on 720p gaming.

Solution

TRENDING THREADS