[SOLVED] need help about my gpu

Aug 15, 2020
Guys i have bought a prebuilt pc with gtx 1650 super back in march 2020 never had any problems with it. But yesterday weird colorful flickering started showing on screen and then signal was lost and i whenever i reboot pc the same flickering appears and the pc loses signal after a while but today the card is working properly with no problems. So is my Gpu dying ? is there anything to help the problem ? and besides i think i lost my warranty since i upgraded my pc before and the company that sold me it doesnt allow that.
i3 9100f
8gb ram single channel 2400Mhz
Psu: AeroCool Lux 550w 80+ Bronze
gpu: Palit single fan gtx 1650super 4gb
Motherboard; MSI h310m pro-vd plus.

Solution
First I would reseat the cable going from the GPU to the display.
What you describe could be caused by a loose cable....and perhaps today....the cable is connecting well.

If you don't find the cable to be loose....and it's running with no problems...I would wait and see.
What you describe could be caused by a loose cable....and perhaps today....the cable is connecting well.

If you don't find the cable to be loose....and it's running with no problems...I would wait and see.

Solution
Aug 15, 2020

Its running all games with same fps as before tho , all i can do is wait but do u think its gonna be okay? Because the gpu literally crashed back then and it took me a lot of attempts to reboot the pc.

TRENDING THREADS