Need help as my pc restarts after 10 to 15 mins ingame

aaronlobo45

Reputable
Apr 1, 2018
I have a Pentium G4560, 8gb ddr4 ram, Gigabyte H110ms2 motherboard, a GALAX gtx1050ti OC edition, corsair VS450 PSU this problem started recently when i plugged in my gpu into my system. I am unable to play any game cause my pc just restarts when i try to play, but when i used to run it on intel HD graphics i could play games like csgo, i dont know what is causing this problem, It used to even happen with my other card (Radeon R7 250). I just dont know what to do. Also my cpu temp just shoots up to 50 degC on idle (not ingame) i need a fix to that to (NOTE: I have replaced my thermal paste and the CPU fan is tightly in place so no loose contacts). Please help me out

Solution
Random restarts are often PSU related and especially when it happens while gaming. The VS450 is a rather low quality unit, I would guess it’s failing. Only way to know is trying a good quality 450w or greater unit.

aaronlobo45

Reputable
Apr 1, 2018

Thanks sizzling !!! If i upgrade it to a corsair CX 550 it should solve the issue right? (I'm kind of budget bound so.......) well if u have another psu in mind I would like to know about it.... Thanks Again!!!