[SOLVED] NEED HELP ASAP BUILDING PC

Aug 30, 2019
I need help, I’m building my budget pc. My pc turns on for 10 seconds and then turns off. It turns back on and turns back off again after 10 seconds and continues to loop like that. These are the components I’m using.

Motherboard: GA-H55-DH2

CPU: Intel i5-661

GPU: GTX 1050ti

RAM: DDR3 DIMM 1333Mhz 2x 4GB

PSU: 800w Casecom

HDD: 1X SATA 3.0 160GB

Solution
It's not a memory training problem. It's the fact that he's using memory modules with 4GB chips, and that Clarkdale CPU doesn't support 4GB single rank memory modules.
thats chip size (in Gigabite(s))
its 4Gb not supported (Gigabite not GigaByte)
with 2Gb modules 8GB ram is possible with his 2 slot udimm mobo

well he didnt list ram part number
sooo
if u have 8 chips on only one side (1R8), this ram will not work
so u need 1R16 (16chips on single side) or 2R8 (16chips in total from both sided), but since 1R16 was limited to server market (registered ecc ram), only 2R8 is your option
2Gbit is your limit* 16 chips = 32 Gbit / 8bit to get bytes = 4GB ram module
so chips has to be on both sides (16 in total) and max module size is...
What is the model of your memory kit?

The problem is likely that your CPU does not support high density memory. You will likely find the in depth reason behind your issue here:

It's not a memory training problem. It's the fact that he's using memory modules with 4GB chips, and that Clarkdale CPU doesn't support 4GB single rank memory modules.
thats chip size (in Gigabite(s))
its 4Gb not supported (Gigabite not GigaByte)
with 2Gb modules 8GB ram is possible with his 2 slot udimm mobo

well he didnt list ram part number
sooo
if u have 8 chips on only one side (1R8), this ram will not work
so u need 1R16 (16chips on single side) or 2R8 (16chips in total from both sided), but since 1R16 was limited to server market (registered ecc ram), only 2R8 is your option
2Gbit is your limit* 16 chips = 32 Gbit / 8bit to get bytes = 4GB ram module
so chips has to be on both sides (16 in total) and max module size is 4GB

if it too complicated, u can write here what is written on your ram or take picture of your ram, or if u bought it online, link to that ram?

Last edited:
Solution