Need help ASAP can't do anything on computer

Mika Kalathil

Honorable
Jun 20, 2013
So I tried importing a project into IntelliJ today and that's when my screen started bugging out. Currently any window I click fucks up, ie if I click on the desktop all the icons start flashing but I can still select one unless I right click or even hit the task bar, if I try clicking the windows button at bottom left it doesn't work unless I right click. If I open a explorer it goes white and you can't see files till you right click and they show up while tool tip menu is up, if you select one nothing. I've tried system restore point to a few days ago unplugging my keyboard (seems like someone's spamming f5 except I can select icons on desktop?) I've tried trouble shooters also my CPU and hardrives usage is goin mad in task manager it's jumping around really fast. Any advice?

Solution

That's one for the record books!
Does Winkey plus X give you access to CMD prompt (Admin)? If so try System File Checker
Type sfc /scannow then Enter
If not, see if you can reboot into Advanced Options, try restart whilst holding down 'Shift' key, then Troubleshooting/Advanced Options. Again, try running SFC, or Refresh your PC. (You'll need to re-install your progs)
Last resort, Reset your PC... but all data will be lost.

Mika Kalathil

Honorable
Jun 20, 2013

So I managed to open a notepad, and I couldn't type it was spamming the system date for some reason over and over the scan now didn't work. It deleted my writing whenever I tried to type in console, I also tried unplugging my keyboard and booting but it still does the same thung

Mika Kalathil

Honorable
Jun 20, 2013

So this is gonna be a face palm, I had a wireless keyboard connected that I thought was broken, apparently the f5 key still works and was being held down lol. That's why the timestamps in notepad and what not. Thanks for the help though I really appreciate it.

That's one for the record books!

Solution