[SOLVED] Need help bad

Jan 14, 2021
So my friend just brought parts for his pc he put it all together i was helping over messages and he put it all together i went over everything it all looked fine i checked part he did, But the pc turns on rgb hyper212 fan comes on rgb on motherboard comes on gpu fans come on case fans come on NO lights on the rgb ram though but no display i checked with him he says that theres no picture on HDMI or Display port and also no light on his rgb keybard when powering on either. The pc apparently turns on then off after a bit i dont think theres any beeps either Any help would be SO GOOD thanks

Asrock z490 extreme4
i5 10400f
evga 1660 super
32000mhz corsair rgb ram
600W 80+ gold non modular power supply
samsung 970 evo
nzxt h510
hyper212 black rgb

Solution
EVGA 600 gd 80+ gold 600w

The only thing I can recommend is this below.
  • Check every connection to be sure they are properly plugged
  • Reseat the RAM and in the appropriate slots (From the manual)
  • Test with only 1 stick of RAM
  • Unplug all rgb case fan from the board and only leave the CPU fan plugged.
  • Clear CMOS
  • Make sure the monitor is plugged in the GPU and not the motherboard
If nothing works I would recommend breadboarding that system and build it from scratch and testing it on that motherboard box outside of the case with the bare minimum on the board. No drive. 1 stick of RAM. GPU and CPU installed. 24pin, CPU and GPU power connected.

If there is still isn't a signal after that it's probably a part...
EVGA 600 gd 80+ gold 600w

• Clear CMOS
If nothing works I would recommend breadboarding that system and build it from scratch and testing it on that motherboard box outside of the case with the bare minimum on the board. No drive. 1 stick of RAM. GPU and CPU installed. 24pin, CPU and GPU power connected.

If there is still isn't a signal after that it's probably a part that is faulty.

Solution
Jan 14, 2021
  • Clear CMOS

If there is still isn't a signal after that it's probably a part that is faulty.
ok thank you so very much for the help