[SOLVED] *NEED HELP BADLY*

Apr 6, 2019
www.youtube.com
I was upgrading my bios with ASUS Armoury and it sent me to the bios itself and told me to enable RAID or my computer wouldn't work, well, I did that and now my computer won't even load to the sign-in screen. I keep getting a 0xc000000e error code and I can't even use my Windows 7 OS disc to downgrade, it doesn't show up and when I do get into the Windows Boot Manager it says "Windows Setup [EMS Enabled] and upon clicking it, it loads the files and my computer restarts like nothing had happened and it sends me straight to the bios. Also, my SSD says it's frozen when I use ASUS Secure Erase and I did what it said to do and it remains frozen.

Specs:
i9-9900k Unlocked
ASUS ROG Maximus XI Hero (WI-FI)
Kingston HyperX Predator DDR4 3200MHz 4x8GB
Windows 10 Pro (I upgraded from Windows 7, and I still have the original Windows 7 OS disc)
Samsung 250/256GB SSD
Western Digital 2TB HDD
Seagate 3TB HDD

If I missed anything in my specs or you need more information please just ask!
Thanks

Apr 6, 2019
www.youtube.com
Have you tried clearing the CMOS (unplug the power cord and remove the CMOS battery for a minute)?
I just did that and I got a message saying "Please enter setup to recover BIOS settings.
After setting up Intel(R) Optane Memory or the RAID configuration was built, SATA Mode Selection must be changed to RAID mode to avoid unknown issues.
Press F1 to Run SETUP