[SOLVED] Need help booting

Apr 6, 2020
Hi there. About a year ago I build a new pc and it's worked great until now.
My specs are:
ASRock fatality z370 gaming k6 motherboard.
GeForce gtx 1070ti
Focus gold 750w
I can't for the life of me remember what ram but it's 8gb and I have a solid state drive and a Hitachi drive.
My issue started as I would lose display and my fans would turn to max power and run super loud, so I hard reset it and turned down my power to the processor and that seemed to work but I also did some trouble shooting to see if I could turn it back up. (did not work) but as I went to boot back up I'd get power to my leds and all my fans including graphics card but no boot screen or display, no mouse, no keyboard. I really have no idea what to do and because of this virus stuff I have no computer tech to take it to. I feel so defeated.

Solution
Try clearing the CMOS. Unplug the computer and remove the motherboards coin battery for at least 30 seconds. Put the battery back in, plug the computer back in and reboot.
Apr 6, 2020
Try clearing the CMOS. Unplug the computer and remove the motherboards coin battery for at least 30 seconds. Put the battery back in, plug the computer back in and reboot.
I did try this and it seemed to have worked it finally held out during the stress tests I have to try a stress test with 100% power and see still but all hoping that, that worked