Need Help BSOD Errors, Screen Turning off randomly and games constantly crashing on brand new pc!!!

Aug 17, 2018
I need help. So recently purchased a new pc for gaming and I've had major issues with it

My System specs are:
CPU: AMD Rysen 7 1700X
Motherboard: ASUS ROG Strix B350-F Gaming
RAM: CORSAIR Vengeance LPX 8GB (2 x 8GB) DDR4
Video Card: Gigabyte GeForce GTX 1060 WINDFORCE OC 6G
Power Supply: EVGA 550 B3, 80+ Bronze 550W

So I purchased this system after checking that all the parts were compatible on pc part picker, I put the pc together and installed Windows for the fist time. I had warning bells go off immediately as the screen I was using to install windows was randomly turning off and on almost as if it would loose signal from time to time, at the time I thought this may be caused by a bad hdmi cable and changed cables, that seemed to fix it at the time. Once I had installed windows I went to work installing all the included drivers for the motherboard, video card etc... but the screen turning on and off started happening again now at that time I was installing graphics drivers so I thought it might just be a driver installation thing. After all my drivers where installed and updated to their latest version I booted up and installed steam. The first game I tried was PUBG and I was pleased that I was getting very good frame rate and temps never going above 74 degrees C, then the game crashed after about 20 min of playing I tried it again and this time it crashed after 2 min. this went on and after about 10 crashes I decided to try some other games so I tried to run the witcher 3 again worked great for 2 min then crashed. So at this point I decided to try and see if it was a gpu temp error or whatever so I downloaded a GPU bench marking program and watched it do it's thing for about 20 min then it crashed as well. That was when I got my first BSOD: Video Scheduler Internal Error after this I did some reading online and came to the conclusion that it was 1: The Video card drivers causing the issue 2: A bad or corrupted installation of windows 3: A bad video card 4: A bad Power supply

My screen still randomly turns off when watching YouTube videos or doing anything that requires the video card and I still get BSOD's when running games browsing the web or even just on startup

Here are the troubleshooting step that I've already tried to help you narrow it down a bit:

Video Card:
1: Reinstalling the driver that came with the included disk for the video card
2: Installing the drivers again through g force experience
3: Trying a different PCI slot on the motherboard.
4: Installing drivers through windows device manager
5: Lowering the boost clock of the card to the lowest setting possible in the included overclocking software
6: Uninstalling the included overclocking software (I have not overclocked the card)
7: Trying my old gtx 770 from my old system in the pc (Still BSOD'd)

Motherboard:
1: Returning to factory defaults
2: Updating drivers from the manufacturers website
3: Updating chipset drivers through windows

PSU:
1: repluging all the cables into the motherboard video card and peripherals
2: Switching out the PSU from my old computer (did not work system would not turn on oddly enough even though the wattage on my old psu is higher maybe something to look into ???)

Windows:
1: Ran CHKDSK,disk cleaner and sfc
2: Made sure all windows updates are installed

Any help or suggestions would be appreciated I'm out of ideas at this point and feeling pretty defeated by this.

Download and install CPU-Z, which bios version are you on?

Aug 17, 2018

Version 4011