Question Need help building cooling in the case

Jul 21, 2020
Hi all,

Looking for help building my pc. the case I own is here: - https://www.lc-power.com/en/product/pc-cases/atx-gaming-cases/gaming-700b-hexagon/

Currently have Castle deepcool 240 AIO mounted on the front of the case (radiator is faceing the front side and fans mounted on the back and I think they are blowing the air in the case. Also ordered 3x CF 120 fans and plan to add them 1x on the rear of the case and 2x on top of the case. should these be blowing air out of the case?
my MOBO is asrock b450m steel legend, and I cant move it back to bottom a little bit, so that I could mount AIO on top of the case, now I cant do that because MOBO takes the place..

Any advise for my build? tips n tricks would be most welcome :)

Gaming_700B_Seite_1_72_web.jpg
Gaming_700B_V_1_72_web.jpg

my case

Hi all,

Looking for help building my pc. the case I own is here: - https://www.lc-power.com/en/product/pc-cases/atx-gaming-cases/gaming-700b-hexagon/

Currently have Castle deepcool 240 AIO mounted on the front of the case (radiator is faceing the front side and fans mounted on the back and I think they are blowing the air in the case. Also ordered 3x CF 120 fans and plan to add them 1x on the rear of the case and 2x on top of the case. should these be blowing air out of the case?
my MOBO is asrock b450m steel legend, and I cant move it back to bottom a little bit, so that I could mount AIO on top of the case, now I cant do that because MOBO takes the place..

Any advise for my build? tips n tricks would be most welcome :)

Gaming_700B_Seite_1_72_web.jpg
Gaming_700B_V_1_72_web.jpg

my case
Mount your AIO to the top of the case with the fans blowing out. Mount 2x120mm to the front and then 1x120 to the back.

Jul 21, 2020
Mount your AIO to the top of the case with the fans blowing out. Mount 2x120mm to the front and then 1x120 to the back.

Yeah, also want that, but it wont fit on the top, because as I mentioned, MOBO is in the place, and the radiator with 2 fans on it just wont fit on top. single fans - yes but not with radiator :(

TRENDING THREADS