Need help building my first high end low-ish budget gaming only computer

TheeNannigans

Distinguished
Aug 12, 2013
Hey so my birthday is coming up and I wanted to build a computer. The problem is, I have ABSOLUTELY no experience in computer building. I've been researching like crazy and have come across CybertronPC and CyberpowerPC so first of all, if I were to; so to say "build one" though I am not going to be physically building it myself, which company would be better? Or if there are any others with outstanding records? Second of all, the budget, since that is incredibly helpful in letting you answer more accurately. My budget I hope will be is $1000 and or less maybeeee going $100 over isn't too bad. I will mostly be playing WoW, Diablo 3, Battlefield 3 later on 4 hopefully, any games I end up buying on Steam Smite, LoL, CoD series games, Halo series etc. Mainly FPS and RPG's and MOBA's. My main game will indeed be WoW. I want it to run so when I first try it out on the games my reaction will be. THE POWER LEVELS ARE OVER 9000! So.. amazing, fast, fluent, no chop while running on thee HIGHEST qualities for EVERY game I play, meaning highest resolutions everything on MAX settings. Also I will be recording using FRAPS. So if you masters of the computers can help me out I will really appreciate it, my birthday is next month. PS if you can include a $1k budget including a good 1080P monitor, and one without the monitor included that'd be awesome. Thank you!

REITERATION NOTE: I WILL NOT BE BUILDING THIS COMPUTER PHYSICALLY MYSELF! I live in the Portland, OR area so if you know a place that can build one for me or great site that provides parts and puts the computer together for you like the two sites I mentioned, that is the route I will be very much wanting to go down!

TheeNannigans

Distinguished
Aug 12, 2013

I'm liking the sound of it already, few questions though. What kind of Monitor is included and as for the Mouse and Keyboard do I have to take it with the package or is it not necessary and can I discard it for more room for upgrading the tower since I already have a mouse and keyboard. I have a tower pre-built from CyberpowerPC that's like 1400 but comes without a monitor. I was already planning on the Radeon 7850 so that's great. Only things I probably would want to upgrade are the power supply, processor, maybe a 16gb ram instead of 8gb and adding a SSD, well actually if its possible for any upgrades since I know room in the case is limited, but that 1TB is perfect I don't think I'll even be able to scratch the surface of all that space haha.