[SOLVED] Need help building my PC

Nov 25, 2021
Hello, I did my research and this forum was helpful and came up with this (I know GPU is not the best, but thats the only thing I already have so I decided to build around it and maybe upgrade in the future). Just want to know if this is compatible and if it will work fine also open to suggestions. Thanks.

CPU: AMD Ryzen 5 1600
MB: Gigabyte AM4 B450 AORUS
RAM: KINGSTON DDR4 8GB 3200MHz (2x4GB) HyperX Fury
SSD: Crucial MX500 SATA SSD 500GB 2.5 HDD: TOSHIBA 1TB 3.5, SATA III, 64MB, 7200rpm
GPU: ASUS GTX 1050ti 4GB Strix
PSU: Chieftec ELP-700S 700W
Case: Ms industrial AQUARIUS PRO​
All of this is around 467 euros and i can spend up to 600, but I can't buy new graphic card as I already have it. And yes, forgot to say it will be used mostly for gaming.

Last edited:

punkncat

Polypheme
Ambassador
I agree with @Why_Me about the PSU, although the system as is won't require that output. Might consider something with lesser output and higher quality. Keep in mind to consider the future planned GPU upgrade and whether you want to possibly have to purchase again.

I looked up the case and it's one of the glass front, poorly ventilated models designed for showing lighting off without much consideration for high powered components. Where it will be fine for the current build as nothing spec'ed is particularly high power/hot, it could pose an issue later during the upgrade from here.
The mobo you are selecting would be capable of a wide variety of the Ryzen, up to 5xxx in theory (I have not looked at the CPU compatibility spec for the mobo you selected) and that case could end up being a poor choice for cooling a 7 or 9 flavor and in particular if you can get hands on a more capable GPU.

Reactions: Andrej22 and Why_Me
Nov 25, 2021
Thank you very much for your work. Ill find a better psu, 600 would be ok I assume? About the case, I know it has those problems but I also found it can be modified by moving the ventilators so they actually do what they are supposed to. Its really a quick fix. With the way prices are I dont feel like its worth for me to go for a new GPU, especially as I’m playing games such as CSGO and League, and this one should be more than enough for that. I will also go for 144hz 1 ms monitor, probably AOC or Acer, budget ones.

TRENDING THREADS