Question Need help buying RAM

SawmMawia

Great
Jan 17, 2021
So i will be needing RAM for my A8-7600,it supports up to 2133mhz of ram but i cant seem to find and ddr3 2133mhz ram.
Can someone help?

boju

Titan
Ambassador
Just get whatever is available then, capacity be better than potential fastest speed anyway. If you're upgrading from 4 or 8gb, 16gb (2x 8gb) 1600~1866MHz will be good. Ram speed won't be huge significance on that platform.

What's your motherboard?

SawmMawia

Great
Jan 17, 2021
Just get whatever is available then, capacity be better than potential fastest speed anyway. If you're upgrading from 4 or 8gb, 16gb (2x 8gb) 1600~1866MHz will be good. Ram speed won't be huge significance on that platform.

What's your motherboard?
I haven't chosen what motherboard i am going to use
I am just trying my best to build a super cheap yet decent for its price rig
The a8 7600 comes with radeon r7 which is an integrated gpu so i thought having faster ram would boost the performance of the igpu,this is why i really wanted a 2133mhz ram.
Btw some sites say it comes with 512mb of its own vram
Is that really true?

boju

Titan
Ambassador
Na no dedicated vram on die, maybe certain motherboards but am not aware of any. You are right ram speed matters for igpu.

Have you bought any of the parts yet? If not, maybe Ryzen 2200g/2400g, 3200MHz ddr4 and motherboard second hand?

DSzymborski

Titan
Again, what are your current specs? We've gotten multiple threads from you on the same build and there's always information missing. Last week you were trying to unload a PC for $50 to buy a headset and what you're trying to build isn't really much better than that PC (and in some ways, worse).