Jul 7, 2013
Hey guys,

I recently decided to go with these specs for my new build:

cpu: Ryzen 3900x

cooler: Noctua NH D15

ram: Corsair Vengence LPX 2x16gb 3600

mobo: X570 Aorus Master

psu: Corsair HX750i

gpu: GTX 1070 ti (already have it and not looking to replace it right now).

The case i ordered is the Corsair 500D.
Is this case good enough for my new PC? should i return it and get something else?
Do you think it will run too hot or too loud?

*If you are wandring why i'm asking all these questions now is because i didn't thought about them.. I just saw the brand name, the nice look and ordered the case

eli150

Honorable
Jul 7, 2013
You're good with the case you've ordered. What else are you looking for, in your chassis? In hindsight, you should ask before you pull the trigger.
The Corsair 500D is a very good case. If you like it keep it.

People will have different taste, I would have gone for something like Lian Li Lancool 2.
But that does not mean is a better case.

Thanks guys i was really worried about getting everything to fit inside the case. It arrived and i managed to get everything inside.. The cpu cooler was a bit of a challenge but i hope i'm done with it. I'm guessing I can connect every cable in the case to my motherboard but it's kind of difficult to find the usb type c connection... any advice ?

eli150

Honorable
Jul 7, 2013
The internal USB Type-C USB header is next to the fourth RAM slot (counting from CPU) , near the edge of the motherboard...near the motherboard diagnostic LED (CPU, VGA, BOOT DRAM).
Dude thank you!!! i'll check as soon as i get home

EDIT: Thank you again i just connected everything and it works. I saw that beautiful bios screen. Now the only problem is that i cant really use my new build. The plug doesn't fit my multi socket so i had to connect it directly to my wall and then connected to the monitor to a socket on a different wall (on the other side of my room) just so i can see if everything was ok with my first build.. But i'm guessing that is a problem for some other sub-forum 😅

Last edited:

ASK THE COMMUNITY

TRENDING THREADS