Need Help Choosing a Case!

Hello everyone!

I am currently finalizing the components list for my first build and really need help choosing a case.

My ideal price range is $100, but if there is a case MUCH better available for a bit more I could manage to go up to $140. I'm totally new to do-it-yourself building so I'd love to hear from the voice of experience on this one!

It needs to be able to fit a ASRock Z87 Extreme4 ATX LGA1150 Motherboard and eventually two EVGA GeForce GTX 760 2GB Video Cards.

I don't care a lick for windows, weight, or pretty colors. I'm concerned mainly with utility, so good airflow, dust control, cable management, and quality parts are the high points for me.

The three cases I'm currently stuck between are:

1) Fractal Design Define R4 ($89.99)
2) Rosewill BlackHawk ($87.55)
3) Corsair 500R Black ($107.99)

Your recommendation doesn't have to be from these three, but again I'd love to hear suggestions from you experienced builders (as no research can come close to working with things hands on)!

Thanks so much! :)

Solution
If you can afford ~$129, you might give the Rosewill Thor V2 a look (availabl thru newegg). And you can't go wrong on most Cooler Master HAF series cases, great airflow and can add additional fans as necessary.

animal

Distinguished
If you can afford ~$129, you might give the Rosewill Thor V2 a look (availabl thru newegg). And you can't go wrong on most Cooler Master HAF series cases, great airflow and can add additional fans as necessary.

Solution
Thanks for the suggestion! I read a whole bunch of the reviews from Newegg about the Thor V2 and have one main question about it:

Do you have to buy any special 'extra long' cables for the case? Seems like quite a few reviews mentioned it and I'd rather not have that as an added expense...