[SOLVED] Need Help Choosing A Case

Mar 18, 2020
Currently stuck between 4 cases all cost the same for me not sure which one to go with hence thought i would get the opinions of my favourite community (you guys) and which you would buy if it were up to you. Any personal experiences you guys have had with these cases in terms of building difficulties or just tiny annoyances would be nice to know.

Cases
NZXT H710i
Phanteks Evolv X ATX
Cooler Master MasterCase H500M
Fractal Design Define 7 Light

Solution
It really just depends on what you like. Personally, I would suggest the H710i as it's a really good case for a aesthetically pleasing build. All are good. The only thing is with the Phanteks case is that it has windows on both sides. That means that you have a window on all the cables in the back. Again, just go with something you like and that matches the colors of your build.

What0423

Prominent
Mar 16, 2020
It really just depends on what you like. Personally, I would suggest the H710i as it's a really good case for a aesthetically pleasing build. All are good. The only thing is with the Phanteks case is that it has windows on both sides. That means that you have a window on all the cables in the back. Again, just go with something you like and that matches the colors of your build.

Solution