[SOLVED] Need help choosing a good, cooling-efficient case for my new build

Remyv1

Prominent
Oct 6, 2020
Hello everyone this is going to be bit long question but im basically from Pakistan and to find any kind of hardware right now is like trying to find water in the desert.
This is build i am going for since i have been saving money and i have these parts already:

Gigabyte Aorus z390 elite
Intel Core i9-9900k
Aorus 3733 Mhz Rgb Ram
Cooler Master ML 240 RBG
Cooler Master 850watt PSU

now my question is i was basically going to buy new corsair 5000D airflow and put in Lian Li Uni fans in it because as i have heard they have good airflow. I'm bit tight on money especially for the case and i do want my AIO to be mounted on top without any trouble of clearance so would you suggest I buy Icue 465x or Icue 4000x because they come within my budget.
Do they both have good cooling because where i live it can get to 36 Degrees so i have to keep that in mind ?

Also it will be really appreciated if you guys suggested me a good NVMe M.2 SSD for my board, i'm only looking for 1tb. I know i have asked for too much but im genuinely seeking out for help cause im really confused what to do.

Thanks.

Solution
all three of those Corsairs have pretty decent airflow.
out of them, even if it took a bit more of the budget, i would probably choose the 5000D Airflow.

one of the nicest cases i've seen for a while now is the be quiet! Silent Base 802.
also, a shopping list i compiled when searching last year kept somewhat up to date of mid-large ATX cases mostly with better cooling options and other nicer features: Newegg Cases Wishlist.

going to buy new corsair 5000D airflow and put in Lian Li Uni fans in it because as i have heard they have good airflow.
the Lian Li Uni fans have decent stats but the way they are designed to daisy chain together can make them not fit correctly in a lot of situations.
for radiators or other...
out of them, even if it took a bit more of the budget, i would probably choose the 5000D Airflow.

one of the nicest cases i've seen for a while now is the be quiet! Silent Base 802.
also, a shopping list i compiled when searching last year kept somewhat up to date of mid-large ATX cases mostly with better cooling options and other nicer features: Newegg Cases Wishlist.

going to buy new corsair 5000D airflow and put in Lian Li Uni fans in it because as i have heard they have good airflow.
the Lian Li Uni fans have decent stats but the way they are designed to daisy chain together can make them not fit correctly in a lot of situations.
for radiators or other coolers, i always use the Noctua iPPC.
for case fans, i always use the be quiet! Silent Wings 3.

Solution

Remyv1

Prominent
Oct 6, 2020

for radiators or other coolers, i always use the Noctua iPPC.
for case fans, i always use the be quiet! Silent Wings 3.

Thing is be quiet is not available here in my country that is why I picked 4 casings either cooler master h500 argb, Corsair 4000x and 5000d so I am stuck with these casings only

corsair 5000D airflow...Icue 465x or Icue 4000x...cooler master h500 argb

I am stuck with these casings only
there are only 4 different cases available in your whole country?
be quiet is not available here
there are many other high quality cases listed in the shopping list not manufactured by be quiet!.

Corsair still makes some quality components, but the last few of their newer cases i've worked with felt rather cheap. i do like the more simplistic design of the 4000X & 5000D though.
Cooler Master definitely still makes some nice cases. i don't like the shape of CM H500 ARGB Airflow, but a friend of mine has one and the 200mm fans push a lot of air with relatively low noise.

Last edited:
Reactions: Remyv1