Need help choosing a notebook please!

DonLyke

Reputable
Dec 18, 2015
Hello,

I just wanted help selecting a laptop within the UK. I'm starting college in September and I am planning to buy a laptop in June for it. I just need some help. Currently I have a gaming PC but I would like something more 'portable'.

I'll cut to the chase:
- My budget is inbetween £600-£700.
- I would like to do some light gaming on it, so it should be able to run things like Rainbow Six: Siege, Rocket League, maybe Minecraft or league of Legends.
-Preferably a discreet GPU, but I don't mind an APU or Intel HD. Just as long as it can run these games fine (I don't mind turning down settings, just as long as I get a solid 60)
-Preferably 15.6" 1080p.
-8GB RAM and 1TB storage.

I've found some laptops which appeal, but I would really like some help from a good forum.

Ps: I don't care for efficiency, I am looking for something that has the HIGHEST performance for the price I will pay. Also something that would last.

Thank you, I look forward to your replies :D

Solution
Notebooks cant even open the games you want to play while you're in the UK.I would suggest you to go for a gaming laptop.ASUS Laptop X555LB-NS51 is the best choice on the market at the moment.Im not entirely sure if it will be able to play all of the games you listed,but thats what you can get with your budget.

_Blank

Commendable
Feb 18, 2016
Notebooks cant even open the games you want to play while you're in the UK.I would suggest you to go for a gaming laptop.ASUS Laptop X555LB-NS51 is the best choice on the market at the moment.Im not entirely sure if it will be able to play all of the games you listed,but thats what you can get with your budget.

Solution

DonLyke

Reputable
Dec 18, 2015

Sorry :s wrong term used. I just refer to any laptop as a notebook. Sorry :D but thanks anyways, I'll have a look :)