Question Need help choosing a PC Case

Jun 28, 2019
I need help choosing a Pc case that has alot of ventilation my max price is £50 (i dont care about RGB ) my parts are listed below please make them compatible , Thanks

CPU:AMD - Ryzen 5 2600 3.4 GHz 6-Core Processor
CPU Cooler:Cooler Master - Hyper 212 Black Edition 42 CFM CPU Cooler
Motherboard:MSI - B450M GAMING PLUS Micro ATX AM4 Motherboard
Memory/Ram:Corsair - Vengeance LPX 16 GB (2 x 8 GB) DDR4-3000 Memory
Storage/SSD:Kingston - A400 240 GB 2.5" Solid State Drive
Graphics Card:MSI - Radeon RX 580 8 GB ARMOR OC Video Card
Power Supply:Corsair - TXM Gold 650 W 80+ Gold Certified Semi-modular ATX Power Supply

PCPartPicker Part List

Case: Fractal Design - Focus G ATX Mid Tower Case (£46.99 @ Amazon UK)
Total: £46.99
Prices include shipping, taxes, and discounts when available
Generated by PCPartPicker 2019-07-08 01:38 BST+0100

You will probably want to add two more fans, and unfortunately there are really no case options for your price range that will come with ALL of the fans you'd want to have in order to ensure an adequate level of airflow. Any decent case is going to come with one or two fans, and you'll need to add one or two more.

Unless you are willing to replace ALL of the fans it comes with, or you have other fans already, then I'd probably add two more of these.

PCPartPicker Part List

Case Fan: Fractal Design - X2 GP-14 (White) 68.4 CFM 140 mm Fan (£13.47 @ Scan.co.uk)
Case Fan: Fractal Design - X2 GP-14 (White) 68.4 CFM 140 mm Fan (£13.47 @ Scan.co.uk)
Total: £26.94
Generated by PCPartPicker 2019-07-08 01:40 BST+0100

Jun 28, 2019
PCPartPicker Part List

Case: Fractal Design - Focus G ATX Mid Tower Case (£46.99 @ Amazon UK)
Total: £46.99
Generated by PCPartPicker 2019-07-08 01:38 BST+0100

You will probably want to add two more fans, and unfortunately there are really no case options for your price range that will come with ALL of the fans you'd want to have in order to ensure an adequate level of airflow. Any decent case is going to come with one or two fans, and you'll need to add one or two more.

Unless you are willing to replace ALL of the fans it comes with, or you have other fans already, then I'd probably add two more of these.

PCPartPicker Part List

Total: £26.94
Generated by PCPartPicker 2019-07-08 01:40 BST+0100
would this Pc case be better for ventilation if so would i still need to buy the extra fans ?
https://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B07D7KR2Y8/?tag=pcp0f-21&th=1

QwerkyPengwen

Splendid
Ambassador
would this Pc case be better for ventilation if so would i still need to buy the extra fans ?
https://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B07D7KR2Y8/?tag=pcp0f-21&th=1
No. It will be horrible for ventilation. It barely gets any air through the small thin front panel intakes that are on the bottom front.

The focus G, while not pretty, has a mesh front panel for optimal air flow.

At the price you are looking to pay you only have the ability to choose one or the other, airflow, or looks.

If you want both, you'll need to double your budget.

Jun 28, 2019
No. It will be horrible for ventilation. It barely gets any air through the small thin front panel intakes that are on the bottom front.

The focus G, while not pretty, has a mesh front panel for optimal air flow.

At the price you are looking to pay you only have the ability to choose one or the other, airflow, or looks.

If you want both, you'll need to double your budget.
Thanks and im going to choose the Focus G as i would rather have better performance than looks , also would this motherboard be good for the Focus G ? https://www.amazon.co.uk/MSI-B450M-...07FNMLBF9/ref=cm_cr_arp_d_product_top?ie=UTF8

What is your FULL budget for this build and also please list ALL of the components that you NEED. If there are components you already have and wish to use with the new system, list those as well, but list them separately and include exact part numbers or at least the accurate series and description of the part.

TRENDING THREADS