Need help choosing an gaming red led mouse,keyboard, and a monitor.

aznkookiez

Honorable
Jan 22, 2013
Hello I just need some suggestion on any nice looking red led mouse and keyboard. I just built my computer and it came with red led fans. I would like my mouse and keyboard to match that red led light. And also I don't know if I should buy a T.V. as my monitor or just buy a regular monitor. Because i am planning to play console as well. And I if can play console as well as pc on one screen that would save me some money. Tell me what you guys think I should do. Buy a TV or a monitor. And also if I buy a TV can i just connect the pc through hdmi? It would be cool If you can suggest what TV/monitor I should get. My budget is 400$ thanks.

Solution
A lot of high quality gaming mice and keyboards now give the ability to choose what color back lighting or led lighting you want.
Steel series, Logitech, Roccat, Corsair and Ducky all make good keyboards.. from what i've read avoid all RAZER products. Will depend on how much your willing to spend on one
Mice, So many mice to choose from Again, Corsair, steel series, Roccat and Saitek all make great mice, personally I have a Roccat mouse from 2011, it has switchable profiles, macros, choose from about 8 different colors cost me $40 and the quality is excellent.
As for a monitor I assumed that is where your budget of $400 came in
It depends on what size your after if "27 is sufficient by all means get a monitor. The refresh rates on the...

haynesr07

Distinguished
Jul 14, 2013
Well I don't know much about TV's anymore but I can tell you it's always better to play on a monitor than a TV.

I have a G110 and a G9x from Logitech. Both can run in a purple, blue, or red configuration.

aznkookiez

Honorable
Jan 22, 2013

Alright than I think i am going to buy a monitor than. Thanks for your suggestion! Can you recommend me on any good gaming monitor.

ptudia

Honorable
Aug 17, 2012

This is bad information. If you buy a good TV it will be much better than a standard monitor. AND if you were to buy a crappy tv and a crappy monitor at the same pricepoint, you likely wouldn't be able to tell the difference between them.

For $400 you have a lot of options.

You really should do some research to find what fits your personal needs. But here's one option (I don't own it myself, just did some looking)

$378 1080p 120HZ 32 inch LED HDTV. 10 million : 1 contrast, 1.07 billion colors 10 bit

http://www.amazon.com/VIZIO-M321i-A2-32-Inch-1080p-120Hz/dp/B00C5B1844/ref=sr_1_2?s=tv&ie=UTF8&qid=1377744600&sr=1-2&keywords=tv

dawf85

Honorable
Aug 8, 2013
A lot of high quality gaming mice and keyboards now give the ability to choose what color back lighting or led lighting you want.
Steel series, Logitech, Roccat, Corsair and Ducky all make good keyboards.. from what i've read avoid all RAZER products. Will depend on how much your willing to spend on one
Mice, So many mice to choose from Again, Corsair, steel series, Roccat and Saitek all make great mice, personally I have a Roccat mouse from 2011, it has switchable profiles, macros, choose from about 8 different colors cost me $40 and the quality is excellent.
As for a monitor I assumed that is where your budget of $400 came in
It depends on what size your after if "27 is sufficient by all means get a monitor. The refresh rates on the monitor will be faster then most TV's at that price point which overall is better for gaming.
For monitors I would suggest
http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16824014344 this monitor is used by most pro gamers due to it's high refresh rate and being aimed specifically at Gaming. I is $50 above your price point but atm it's 10% off
otherwise this is a 1080p IPS panel http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16824236309 and aesthetically very nice a good friend of mine has this monitor and say's the picture and colour was as good as his Imac screen
But if over 27" is what your after go for a t.v will be far better bang for buck

Solution