Need help choosing one of these AM4 boards

kanewolf

Titan
Whichever board will leave you money to buy two matched sticks of RAM now. Buying one DIMM now and hoping you can add another in the future is losing gamble many times. Spend the money now, get the matched set of RAM. It will save you headaches in the long run.

Jul 24, 2018

All those boards cost roughly the same. I can't afford another 8gb RAM stick as it costs more than a motherboard, and I don't need more than that for gaming.
I'm primarily interested which manufacturer should I go for, and which one of those boards is the best quality.

Bazooka
Ds3h
Gaming pro/asus prime - equal.

You honestly don't want a single ram stick with ryzen , if you can only afford,8gb then make it a 2x4gb kit , single channel can lose you 15-20% performance.

If you're on that tight a budget then,consider the Ryzen 1600 instead ,that 'may' allow you to get a 2x8gb kit now.

You are adding a gpu ? Ryzen doesn't have integrated graphics !

Jul 24, 2018

Going with R5 1600 + 128gb M.2 SSD was my main plan, but I dropped SSD so I can go with R7 1700 (for gaming and some rendering). For GPU I'll use the current one (R7 360) for a few more months as the prices are high now, then I'll go for 1050ti or 1060 6gb. On Youtube I saw 10-30 fps loss when using a single channel memory, but it was still above 100 fps (if it's above 60 then I don't mind the performance loss). Thank you for answering.