Need help computer randomly restarts and shutdown without warning even after replacing ram

pyroxinet

Reputable
Jul 7, 2018
My pc restarts/shutdown at random times. not sure how much a day but its alot, it also restarts in the bios. I have already replaced ram and removed the cmos battery for one minute and put it back in i also have reset windows many times.

It all started to happen after I found ram in my old pc that is also ddr3 and i used a rubber on my ram all my ram (because many websites said it was safe put it in my pc (it was the first time i opened the pc myself) and ever since I got random restarts without warning.

I unchecked Automatically Restart and have disabled Fast Startup but it didn't do anything

I have overclocked it before but i have reset windows and have forgot to put it back to default so i don't know if thats a problem

When i'm playing overwatch my gpu never goes above 70C and my cpu stays around 60C

This is the pc I have: https://www.amazon.co.uk/ADMI-GTX-1060-GAMING-Pre-Installed/dp/B01IPGADCK/ref=sr_1_3?ie=UTF8&qid=1531004630&sr=8-3&keywords=admi+gtx+1060+gaming+pc

I have looked everywhere and have found no fixed.

pyroxinet

Reputable
Jul 7, 2018

Yesterday I bought new ram and the problem still happens