Need help concerning my prebuilt pc

Jan 23, 2019
Hello there I bought a acer 605-ub11 for gaming 3 years ago and had a gtx 970 put into it as well a cx750m power supply but the motherboard was left alone..I'm planning on getting a rosewill Thor v2 case as the acer is way too small to add really anything else my rig (the front USB ports and audio ports don't even work as the gpu is too big to plug them in) so my question is will the acer mother board fit into the Thor v2 case and if not what motherboard's would you recommend

Jan 23, 2019
Oh ok thank you for the info on the connector I'll look into that but I don't know much about pc parts as you might have already guessed..my first pc is the one I'm asking for help about now and if any gpu will cover that motherboard would you recommend i get another board that is built for gaming and adding multiple stuff to because i would like to add a fan and more ram to my rig and maybe a second gpu one day as im really only running the bare minimum right now (a gpu a cpu 8 gb of ram and a power supply and not any cooling other then the fans that are on the parts I have) and you mentioned the case is over priced (I'm a you get what you pay for guy so $100 sounds like I would get a good sturdy case that would last a while and suit what I would want to add to it) so what case would you recommend that could fit what I have now into it plus a second gpu and a fan