Question Need help connecting monitor to laptop

Sep 12, 2021
Trying to connect my laptop to a display I have, however after buying a cable it isn't working so I'd like some help

Laptop: ASUS TUF Gaming F15 (Model: FX506HM) (Their model specifications and such can be confusing - mine has i7 11th gen, 3060 laptop)
Monitor: LG Ultragear 27GL63T
Cable: https://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B08737GNC4

I'm not sure what "USB-C" port my laptop has, they never really properly state if its a type c with displayport compatability, or if its thunderbolt 3/4. My BIOS does have a thunderbolt security option and I see this on thunderbolt control center (pre-installed)
If I connect this cable to another laptop I have that has USB-C with a D symbol marked like this or my phone (Samsung S20), the monitor shows the display.
If I connect through HDMI, the display works fine, but I want to connect a second (older) display through HDMI alongisde this and also want to see if G-SYNC will work through the USB-C port, (doesn't for hdmi).
Any help is appreciated, if you need any more information just let me know

Sep 12, 2021
Update: Can confirm my laptop has a thunderbolt 4 port, the thing that was making me not sure cleared it and am sure now
This makes it more confusing why the cable that I chose doesn't work? I tried changing the DP version of the monitor to 1.4, 1.2, 1.1 and none worked.