Question Need help deciding between audio interfaces / microphones

alfiee

Commendable
Jul 23, 2018
So i want a new audio setup and have been looking around and asking and i am looking at a few mics / audio interfaces and have questions:
the UMC22 is 7 euros more expensive than the UM2 but is it worth it in the long run?
is the Focusrite scarlett worth the money? And if so should i get the bundle all tho i don't want the headphones and they will be pretty useless to me.
For now i just want it for gaming / discord alltho i might try out streaming in the future. I also don't want to upgrade my audio setup after this.

Lutfij

Titan
I'd look at the UM2 if you don't intend to expand on your setup in the future. I've worked with the Scarlet 2i2 and it's a lovely piece of hardware though most of the people I know who own one are entry level musicians, not streamers. What sort of headphones and mics are you looking at, to pair with the interface?

Lutfij

Titan
I'd look at the UM2 if you don't intend to expand on your setup in the future. I've worked with the Scarlet 2i2 and it's a lovely piece of hardware though most of the people I know who own one are entry level musicians, not streamers. What sort of headphones and mics are you looking at, to pair with the interface?

alfiee

Commendable
Jul 23, 2018
someone recomended me the berhinger c-1 and for headphones im gonna stick with my hyperx cloud 2's for now but i am looking to either get the atx m50x's, dt 990 pro or the takstar pro 82's

Last edited:

TRENDING THREADS